Fri, 19 Jan|
SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOP | Printing
Children will discover how to transfer their creative artworks onto fabric using the magic of sunlight! Applying cyanotype printmaking techniques they can elevate a reusable cotton bag with their own unique design.
Time & Location
19 Jan 2024, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Dubbo, 76 Wingewarra St, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
About the Event
Looking for a fun and creative activity to keep your children busy during school holidays? Consider enrolling them in a cyanotype print workshop! This workshop introduces kids to a photographic printing process that creates stunning blue-hued prints with the help of sunlight. Experienced instructors guide the children through the process, providing all necessary materials, while encouraging them to create their own unique designs using objects or drawings. The workshop caters to children between the ages of 5 and 16, with no prior experience required.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cost includes a cotton bag with cyanotype transfer, as well as an additional cyanotype fabric sheet which can be applied to a t-shirt or other fabric at home.
- Please note students will need to be assisted or need to be able to use an iron independently. In the afternoon sessions, if your child needs assistance we ask that you stay during the workshop to aid in this aspect.
- Children attending morning workshops must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children attending afternoon workshops must be signed in & out by a parent/carer and then collected from the art studio at the end of the workshop.
- We ask that parents/carers to please make the workshop tutor aware when they collect the children in their care.
10.00 to 12.00 session 5 to 9 years old, must be accompanied by an adult.
1.00 to 3.00 session 10 to 16 years old
REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL $15 per student